MİTKON designs and/or prepares workshop drawings of complete structures as per customer needs.
Structural Designs are made according to International standard like ASCE 10-97 , ASCE Manual No: 52, ASCE Manual No: 74, DIN VDE 210, NESC C2 2002, EN 5034, IEC 60826, IEC 60652, TS 648, TS 500 as well as any national standard upon customer request.
The main responsibilities of the engineering department are
• Design of substation steel structures:
• Forming structural geometry and performing structural analysis for support and gantry structures.
• Preparation of production drawings and cards
• Foundation design
• Preparation of foundation drawings
• Verification of prototypes
The software used is up to date and worldwide well-known design and drawing software as below:
• PLS Tower – Structural analysis program for lattice towers, gantries and support structures
• SAP 2000 – General Purpose Structural Analysis Program
• PLS CAD – Sag-tension & spotting program
• ALLPILE– Foundation design program
• AutoCad – General purpose drawing Program
• X-Steel – 3D Drawing program for steel structures