MİTKON acknowledges that the provision of a safe, healthy and secure workplace is fundamental to our business success and is an important demonstration of the respect we have for our employees.
MİTKON practices the following guidelines for its safety management:
- Adopt risk management principles and practices to eliminate and control workplace hazards
- Accept legal obligations to ensure workplaces are safe for employees, contractors, customers and members of the public,
- Continuously improve health and safety performance
- Establish standards of performance, objectives, targets and key performance indicators to measure success
- Provide health and safety training to ensure that the knowledge, skills and competencies of our people are appropriate for their level of responsibility and accountability
- Disseminate health and safety information, report on health and safety performance, and communicate to promote awareness
- Report and investigate all incidents and correct system deficiencies
MİTKON is aware of the importance of making safety a core value that is reflected in attitudes and mind-sets on the ground.